Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Assemble, disassemble and maintenance processing equipment (i.e. pumps, heavy duty block grinders, etc.)
- Will utilize both hand and power tools effectively while maintaining high maintenance and safety standards.
- Organization of parts and equipment in warehouse.
- Performs inventory and deployment of parts and equipment.
- Inspects equipment assembly for compliance with specifications.
- Works from blueprints, sketches, manuals or oral instructions.
- Maintains accurate tracking methods for parts regarding both shipping and receiving, and modifications made by the company and outside vendors.
- May operate forklifts, hoists, and other heavy equipment.
- Keeps accurate and updated instructions and drawings through various revisions.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Above average mechanical background and experience in servicing precision machine parts.
- Position requires strong analytical and evaluating skills to report on and troubleshoot various types of precision equipment.
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints.
- Ability to travel.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate material handling equipment (forklift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing and lifting.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Must have punctual and reliable attendance.
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required