Camp High Hopes is Hiring: Part-time Maintenance Assistant
Camp High Hopes seeks a part-time Maintenance Assistant to manage seasonal grounds keeping, equipment repair/maintenance, building repair/maintenance, and general tasks as assigned. Ideal candidate has prior maintenance experience in a commercial setting or construction experience. Training or experience in trade skills beneficial. This is a part-time position with seasonally varying hours; 20 hours per week with up to 30 hours per week during peak season (December-July). Flexible schedule, generally M-F with some weekend hours as required, final schedule to be determined upon hire. Anticipated start date of April 17. $12.00 per hour (DOE).
- Experience with commercial lawn care.
- Experience with facility maintenance.
- Training or experience in 1 or more trade skills beneficial.
- Current certification in first aid and CPR or must be able to obtain or become certified in First Aid/CPR.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
To Apply: Download and complete an application @ http://camphighhopes.com/get-involved/to-apply/ and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Camp High Hopes – Operations Director, 5804 Correctionville Road, Sioux City, IA 51106, or fax to 712-224-2269 Camp High Hopes is an alcohol and tobacco free workplace. EOE.