Systems Engineering Program Intern
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Compile, track and analyze specific information related to areas such as motors and drives, utilities, oil and water. Prepare reports and information for display or distribution as directed by management.
- Will assist in tracking and documenting new and modified changes to the plant which may require physically visiting site to take measurements and create accurate documentation.
- Will perform various tasks and project work in support of the Systems Engineering Department. Projects will vary from building maintenance activities, computer and network support and assisting plant as needed.
- Will assist in working hands on in new addition pulling wire, and documenting panels.
- Cross training in multiple departments to gain an understanding of how multiple departments work together on various projects.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Basic math skills and ability to interpret dimensions and measurements accurately.
- Basic oral and written communication skills.
- Basic computer experience.
- Must be able to work independently at times, follow detailed instructions and complete assigned tasks timely.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching and handling.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required