Systems Engineering Intern
- Prepares electrical drawing of parts, equipment and processes. Will document new and modified changes which may require physically visiting site to take measurements and create accurate documentation.
- Will create company approved labels as required. Will maintain label making equipment and be responsible for ensuring that appropriate label making equipment is operating efficiently and materials are on hand.
- Will perform various tasks and project work in support of the Systems Engineering Department. Projects will vary from building maintenance activities, computer and network support and assisting plant as needed.
- Under the direction of Systems Engineering Management will provide research support for various equipment, tools, materials and processes.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Basic oral and written communication skills.
- Basic computer experience.
- Must be able to work independently at times, follow detailed instructions and complete assigned tasks timely.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching and handling.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.