Project Manager PE
This design build institute is seeking a Professional Engineer to join their team as a Project Manager. This position oversees the process of new builds and renovations for food processing facilities. Responsibilities include but not limited to: building design, steel design, estimation, creating budgets, and creating relationships with both subcontractors and the client. This is a highly competitive industry with an equally competitive pay.
- Structural Design for entire building.
- Analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documents to prepare time, material, equipment, production and labor estimates.
- Provide project management, staff training if appropriate, and oversight of projects.
- Ability to communicate with staff and clients.
- Hold regular status meetings with project team.
- Keep project team well informed of changes within the project.
- Follow up with vendors, when necessary, regarding invoices and payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction engineering or related field
- Active Professional Engineer license (PE) or will have the ability to obtain the PE
- Regular travel to job site
- Pro-core knowledge preferred