At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Transfer current engineering library to a digital format.
- Create a database for FDA approved materials.
- May perform miscellaneous drafting duties directed by management such as filing, scanning or editing drawings.
- Perform project work which may include organizing large projects to insure information is readily available such as plotting drawings for meetings.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred or verifiable ability to perform essential job functions.
- Must have basic math skills with the ability to understand dimensions and measurements.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel. Experience with Auto CAD or equivalent software preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required