- Operate computer-aided drafting tools to produce designs, layouts and drawings.
- Prepare detailed drawings of new or original designs, working with design originators.
- Create and complete accurate layouts, detailed drawings, piping diagrams and tool fixtures. Work will vary in nature such as constructions related projects, new or redesign of equipment.
- Analyze various design project requirements and present possible design options.
- Create part numbers, item descriptions, bill of materials, standards and specifications.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience with inventor and AutoCAD or other CAD/solid modeling applications a must.
- 2 or more years of drafting experience preferred.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside vendors as necessary, both verbally and in written form.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work with verbal and written direction.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled