Applied Engineering Trainer
Develop, design, write and deliver industry specific technical training by collaborating with administration and local industry leaders. Training in applied engineering, electromechanical, or other related training areas as requested by industry.
Meet with industry to assess technical training needs and collaborate with CFE to sell training opportunities to those organizations.
Collaborate with supervisor, appropriate leadership member, and local industry leaders to deliver tailored/customized training and non-credit courses.
Maintain accurate documentation of training and courses offered and submit required reports.
Promote Northeast training programs thought the 20-county Northeast Community College assigned region and beyond, when appropriate.
Contribute to the development of short and long-term training initiatives to support Northeast’s mission.
This is accomplished by:
- Developing course syllabi, verifying and submitting required course rosters, grade reports, evaluations and academic reports.
- Maintaining classroom and laboratory supplies, tools and equipment.
- Instruction and evaluation of non-credit courses in accordance with course outlines.
- Attending professional development activities and keeping abreast of industry-related legislation.
- Assessing workforce needs of Northeast partners, and developing customized strategies to address those needs.
- Maintaining office hours and accurate records.
- Collaborating with Center for Enterprise Account Executives to sell training and perform as the subject matter expert while promoting training opportunities.
This position requires an associate’s degree in a related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years of successful work experience as an applied engineering/electromechanical professional. Experience educating/training other preferred.
Please visit the following link to apply: https://northeast.peopleadmin.com/postings/3453