Lead Facility/Construction Maintenance
- Perform and lead employees in construction related duties such as the installation, removal and repair of piping, tile and concrete.
- Removing, dismantling or replacing various equipment.
- Follows specifications and blueprints.
- Use measuring instruments, power tools, hand tools and manuals.
- May operate forklifts, hoists and other heavy equipment.
- Visually inspects and reports any areas requiring attention.
- Bending and running process pipe for various projects.
- Assist with snow removal and property maintenance as needed.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lead people and foster a team environment.
- Above average mechanical background and experience in servicing precision machine parts.
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Position requires analytical and evaluating skills to report on and troubleshoot various types of problems.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate material handling equipment (forklift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing and lifting.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Must have punctual and reliable attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.