Cure/Texture Machine Operator
We have an excellent opportunity for a Cure/Texture Machine Operator on our concrete team that will work in IA, NE, SD. We offer competitive wages with a full benefits package.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Run cure/texture machine while paving, putting texture on fresh slab, and spraying cure on slab.
1. General education, grammar and arithmetic, GED or high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Equipment maintenance & operation experience.
3. Ability to provide and maintain proper licensure, medical card and acceptable driving record.
4. Able and willing to travel and work in Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Keep machine clean and running; maintenance daily including checking engine oil, hydraulic oil and coolant along with fuel.
2. Will help with paving during day, also which may include shoveling, hand floating, loading steel and any other work that may occur daily.
3. Running machine will consist of standing and climbing up/down from deck, being able to run controls to operate.
4. Keeping tines clean and straight on rake and uniformly grooved at right spacing and depth on fresh concrete.
5. Pump cure into tank on machine from totes or barrels spaced at a designated distance thru job.
6. Cleaning will consist of spray tips/nozzles, hoses and spray bar along with grade/steering sensors.
7. Able to setup/teardown machine and load to transport from job to new job. Will working with the mechanic and foreman and other operator on equipment also
8. Lifting will be expected.
9. Ensure OSHA, EPA, DNR, safety and environmental regulation compliance.
10. Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record under company policy.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
* Paid Holidays * Two Medical Plans with generous Employer contributions * Health Savings Account (partially funded by Employer) * Prescription Drug Plans * Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care * Dental * Vision * Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance * Profit Sharing * 401(k) with Company Match * Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan * Employee Discount Plan for National Vendors * College Scholarship Program for Dependents *
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at http://jobs.mdu.com If unable to apply online, mail completed application to: 2220 Hawkeye Drive, Sioux City, IA 51105.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.