Corporate Pilot Citation 525
At Great West Casualty Company, our mission is to be "the" premier provider of insurance products and services for truckers. Our identity, business, and success are linked to trucking, the industry that moves our nation's economy. If you desire to work for a stable company that is a leader in the industry, then we have a terrific opportunity for you!
As a Great West Pilot in our South Sioux City, Nebraska location you will:
- Operate a CJ1 and CJ3 with a six pilot team which allows our pilots to have work/life balance. The annual aircraft utilization averages 400 hours.
- Provide safe and effective operation of the company aircraft in the transportation of claims adjusters, underwriters, safety representatives and other staff.
- Determine and file flight plans.
- Conduct pre and post flight inspections.
- Notify maintenance staff of scheduled maintenance or service problems/needs.
- Update the aircraft database with information supplied by the manufacturer.
- Attend simulator training annually.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Part 91 corporate pilot experience required
- Airline Transport Pilot Rating, current Second Class Medical, 3000 hours total flight time, including 1000 hours of multi-engine and 250 hours PIC Jet
- C525 type rating preferred
- Ability to fly internationally
We offer relocation assistance along with a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes; profit sharing, medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, and more. To learn more or to apply, please view the career section of our website at www.gwccnet.com. After visiting with us, you will agree that at Great West...The Difference is Service®.