Job Summary: Responsible for the general clean-up, sanitation, and handling of processing materials
Hours: Rotating shift
Organizational Summary: Ag Processing Inc (AGP) is a farmer-owned cooperative that processes, sells and transports soybeans, grains, and related products. Our company has become the largest soybean processing cooperative in the world and our processing plants process soybeans that can be used in a variety of products such as animal feed, vegetable oil, and fuels. AGP values its employees by offering competitive pay and a benefit package that includes:
- 100% employer funded pension plan
- 401k retirement plan (Roth or Traditional options) with a company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings account, medical and dependent care flex spending accounts
- Long term & short term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid time off
- Clean equipment, tank farms and outside work areas
- Handle any processing materials and supplies required of the operation
- Keep all containment areas free of water and trash
- Train to perform the Material Handler position
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read in English.
- Skill in good written and oral communications. Must be able to write legibly.
- Ability to give and receive accurate and comprehensive verbal instructions.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- Must be able to cooperate well with others.
- Must be able to understand and follow safety procedures.
Ag Processing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.