Camp High Hopes is Hiring: Part-time Registration Specialist
Registration Specialist Posting
Camp High Hopes seeks a part-time Registration Specialist to manage our camper registration process and system. Candidates must be able to deliver high quality customer service through phone, mail, and online mediums. Position maintains camper records and registration system, processing payments, and assists in general office support as needed. This is a part-time position with seasonally varying hours; 20 hours per week with up to 30 hours per week during peak season (December-July). Scheduled hours typically Monday-Friday 8am -12pm or 1pm -5pm, final scheduled to be determined upon hire. Anticipated start date of April 17, 2017. $12.50 per hour (DOE).
Minimum qualifications include:
- An associate’s degree or equivalent education or experience.
- Mid-level understanding of computer systems including Microsoft Office programs, database management, and accounting procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of customers, manage multiple tasks, manage customer conflicts, solve problems, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proficient data entry and management skills, experience in record/bookkeeping, filing, customer service and general office functions.
- Ability to work efficiently within a multidisciplinary team
To Apply: Download and complete an application: http://camphighhopes.com/get-involved/to-apply/
and send to email@example.com, or mail to Camp High Hopes – Operations Director, 5804 Correctionville Road, Sioux City, IA 51106, or fax to 712-224-2269 Camp High Hopes is an alcohol and tobacco free workplace. EOE.