Administration / Scheduling Coordinator
This support role will be tasked with the optimization of schedules in-conjunction with operations, estimator & office staff. Direct customer communication regarding scheduling of operations, estimators, project teams and document transfers. Updating data related to operations, estimator, project teams and scheduling. Support HR and regulatory programs in accordance with accounting and human resource departments. The focus of the position is to maximize the effectiveness of the operations team by completing and simplifying the administrative functions handled across multiple functions.
Candidate must possess superb professionalism, great attention to detail, a strong collaborative spirit and the ability to complete tasks accurately and on time. Candidate must have knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Office especially, Excel, Access, Word and Power Point. Purchasing experience is a definite plus. Other administrative functions, such as receiving and sorting mail, answering and directing phone calls, ordering supplies and handling and filing confidential personnel files will be part of this function.
This position actively seeks to positively promote and support Pro Seal Solutions policies and programs. This position shall at all times work and base all decisions and actions in the best interest of the company.
REPORTS TO: President
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty autonomous and, in a team setting. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Able to read and write in English
Able to speak clearly and fully understand the English language
Strong customer service acumen
AP/AR hands on experience
Fluent in Microsoft office applications i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Dropbox & SharePoint
Savvy with Social Media platforms i.e. Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Honest and trustworthy to do and act with the highest integrity and in the best interest of the Company
- Reliable and punctual. Seeks to support the best interest of Pro Seal Solutions
- Great interpersonal skills able to speak directly with clients and communicate with Operations staff as needed
- Team oriented
- Excited to jump in and find solutions to overcome challenges
- Strong desire to exceed expectations
- Organized, methodical problem solver that enjoys hands on application of solutions.
- Able to successfully work independently
- Uphold the highest degree of confidentiality
- Outstanding customer service (internal and external) skills
- Strong adherence to SAFETY measures and protocol
- Able to obtain or provide daily transportation to and from work
- Able to clearly read and write in English
- Able to speak clearly and fully understand the English language
- Primary working hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with minimal weekend hours.
- Proactively seeks to perform all duties as assigned in the best interest of Pro Seal Solutions
Scheduling: Coordinate operations project schedule with active support from the Operation Team Lead.
Customer Service: Professional & courteous interaction with customers & clients daily. Includes tracking, updating and follow-up through the CRM software
Phone Etiquette: Personify a cordial professionalism genuinely expressing sincere care and compassion to the customers’ needs
Coordination of Events & Meetings: Coordination of estimator & office schedules to help ensure office cohesiveness
Trade Shows & Events; Prepare, coordinate and facilitate all aspects needed for various trade shows throughout the year
Physical, Environmental Expectations:
Must be able to lift 40lbs from waist to shoulder height on an occasional basis
Must be able to push pull 50lbs from hips to the floor
Must be able to stand 5-8 hours
Must be able to walk 5-8 hours
Must be able to sit 5-8 hours
Must be able to squat/kneel/crawl on an occasional basis
Must be able to climb stairs/ladder on an occasional basis
Must be able to grip/grasp on an occasional basis throughout day
Must be able to pinch on an occasional basis throughout day
Must be able to use and operate a phone, laptop computer, tablet, printer, copier and perform keyboarding on a constant basis
Must be able to climb several flights of stairs on an occasional basis throughout day
Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolds on an occasional basis throughout day
Must be able to work in tight confined spaces on an occasional basis throughout day
Must be able to work on and in elevated work platforms & lift +40ft on a constant basis throughout day
Must be able to work in all weather conditions and climates throughout day
Occasional - (1-3 hours per month or <05%)
Frequent - (3-7 hours per day or 33-66%)
Constant - (7 or more hours per day or 66%)