Part-time Breakfast Attendant
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but not limited to):
- Ensure guests’ breakfast by preparing and maintaining a clean, well stocked and well organized kitchen.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times. This means smiling and addressing each guest with a “Good morning.”
- Set up breakfast area, dining room and kitchen for operation in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain breakfast area, dining room and kitchen during operational hours in a timely and efficient manner.
- Break down breakfast area, dining room and kitchen at closing time using storage standards as well as cleaning duties as assigned.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Comply and practice hygiene standards in accordance with city and state health codes.
- Carry out any reasonable request by management.
NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must acknowledge this and be aware that at any time it may be necessary to move associates from his/her accustomed shift as business demands.
Hours 5:30 am - 12:00 pm various days and week-ends, 12-16 hrs per week. Background check and drug screening required.
Must apply in person, 701 Gordon Drive, no phone calls please.