Fleet & Facility Coordinator
Are you someone with fleet or facility experience, looking for an opportunity to use those skills in a meaningful and impactful way? LifeServe Blood Center in Sioux City, Iowa is looking for someone to serve as a liaison between purchasing/facilities, our donor center supervisors/contacts, property management and outside contractors ensuring smooth day to day functions.
Employees in this position are eligible for a full benefit package including medical, dental and vision benefits as well as retirement options and life, disability and critical care options.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with the Fleet & Logistics Specialist and be the day-to-day contact to:
- Coordinate regular maintenance of the vehicle fleet
- Ensure DOT requirements are being appropriately met in Western Iowa
- Ensure documentation for vehicle maintenance is received and maintained
- Document repair costs for budgeting purposes
- Assign appropriate vehicles using blood drive management software
- Work with leasing company and graphics installers for receipt/return of vehicles and graphics
- Ensure the fleet, storage areas and bays are properly cleaned/maintained
- Serve as a backup for organization-wide fleet
- Partner with the team members to ensure work orders are completed for Western Iowa, and other facilities as needed
- Assist with facility maintenance duties as needed
- Work closely with the Buyer on receipt, inventory, and storage of supplies and equipment
- Assist with pulling requisitions/filling orders for Western Iowa on a daily, or as needed, basis
- Serve as a backup for organization-wide facility issues
- Required to participate in the after-hours, on-call rotation for the department
- Driving responsibilities associated with cleaning and maintenance of LifeServe vehicles
- Be open and willing to new organizational and/or department changes, helping others, good communication and working as a team
High School diploma or equivalent is required. Two to four years previous warehouse and/or vehicle maintenance experience is required. Prior driving experience with similar sized vehicles used by LifeServe Blood Center. Good computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Current Driver’s license meeting insurability requirements. CDL license is required, Class B required. Candidates without a CDL will be required to obtain a CDL in the first six months of employment. CDL is required to be maintained and active while employed with LifeServe Blood Center.
Any offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment, post offer drug testing and background checks.
LifeServe Blood Center is fully committed to equal employment opportunity. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.