Director of Financial Reporting
If you are an experienced GAAP accountant looking to take the next step in your career, you may be a good fit for our Director of Financial Reporting opening.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this position will lead a team of accountants to assure the reporting of accurate, timely, and meaningful financial, statistical, and tax information. As part of a publicly held insurance conglomerate, this position will have exposure to Old Republic Insurance Group senior leaders. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with corporate compliance as needed.
- Acting as the accounting point of contact for internal and external audits.
- Developing relationships with multiple business partners, including senior management.
Great West Casualty Company has a positive track record and offers an entrepreneurial environment where fresh ideas are welcomed. Accounting is a dynamic department where the work is never dull.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- A CPA designation.
- Advanced knowledge in GAAP accounting, auditing, tax, and/or statutory insurance accounting.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.