- Make collection calls, and may perform accounts payable and receivable activities such as approving accounts payable expenditures. Compile driver settlements and make determination on what deductions are allowable.
- Perform month-end closing activities which include the review of journal entries, review costs, and identify irregularities. Prepare year-end and audit schedules.
- Invoice inter-company for various fees. Code insurance, loans, and property tax invoices.
- Responsible for accurate document and record retention. Ensuring compliance with a variety of government regulations.
- Create various spreadsheets and link documents.
- Prepares, balances and analyzes financial reports, general ledgers and accounting transactions. Identifies problems, researches solutions and presents analysis to management with recommendations.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Tax, or related major preferred.
- Effective research skills and ability to understand technical language required.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with Excel software and have the ability to demonstrate knowledge and ability.
- Have ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required. Must have the ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled