Accounting Assistant - Reporting
We are hiring a Financial Reporting Assistant in our South Sioux City, Nebraska, office. If you a detail-oriented professional who wants to work for a stable and growing company then this position may be for you. As a valued member of our collaborative work team, you will use modern technology and your analytical skills to perform essential financial reporting functions.
- Using various software, and multiple inputs, prepare and balance financial reports accurately and timely for a wide audience of users.
- Assist departmental teammates in their preparation of various financial reports and management information.
- An Associate's degree with emphasis in Accounting or Business
- Six years' working experience performing accounting or bookkeeping duties required
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills (especially Excel) required
South Sioux City, Nebraska
Located at the intersecting points of Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota, South Sioux City is the location of our large corporate headquarters and central regional office. The Siouxland community is the perfect example of separate cities, states, and communities coming together to form one great place to live and work.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Flexible schedules for a stable work-life balance
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick leave, military leave, jury duty, and more
- A formalized management development training program
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Safety, Wellness, etc.)
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies
Great West Casualty Company.