developments in Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence and Resilience to help leaders
enhance their well-being, feel less stressed and facilitate resilience and well-being in their
teams. Self-management is an emotionally intelligent leadership competency and is about
managing one’s own mood and emotions, time and behavior, and continuously
improving oneself. Leaders high in self-management pay careful attention to the way they
manage time and how they behave. They are often described as ‘resilient’ rather than
’temperamental’, and they use their self-management skills to create positive workplace
- Explore the neuroscience of emotions and emotional intelligence,
- Review their emotional intelligence assessment results and how to boost them, and
- Practice tools and techniques to build their own and others’ resilience.
- Personal resilience quiz
- Proactive strategies and techniques for Thinking, Physiology, Relationships and Environment
- The science of strong emotions and techniques to help demonstrate greater levels of self-control.
As pre-work to the program, participants complete the Genos Emotionally Intelligent
Leadership 180° Report. During the program, they are provided with an expert led debrief
and action planning methodologies to help leverage strengths and address development
This Community Coupon is promoted by Siouxland Chamber of Commerce.